Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Zion I-birds eye view musica da semana

Zion I: Bird's Eye View-DOWNLOAD

LYRIC

I got a bird's eye view 
Hip hop, there's so many things you can say about it, you feel me? 
Like, on the real like, hip hop is just, beautiful 
Hip hop is life 

[Verse 1] 
From the first time I saw you, infatuation 
Pulled to the side to provide conversation 
Wild reputation but you were so cool 
Any old fool knew that you was a jewel 
Ghetto to ghetto, your influence settled 
More hardcore than r&b but not metal 
Blacker than the kettle, you made me feel mellow 
Introduction to my life, I said "hello" 
Meet me in a minute 'cause I gotta finish school 
Some of my homies, they never finished puffin' woo's 
Stayin' up late, always studying the tapes 
The world watched you fall in love, I guess fate had a, 
Grip on my mind state, I wanna rhyme, wait 
I fell in line, getting signed at the wrong gates 
And so my heart braced at first for real 
But I would still be lovin' you 'cause deep is what I feel 

I got a bird's eye view 

I be wit'chu, I be there wit'chu 
I be wit'chu, I be there wit'chu 
2x 

She's the one I always count on, one that wouldn't leave me 
One that's in the city always written in graffiti 
One that keeps me company, when I'm all alone 
She's my heart, my mind, my spirit and my bones 
She's the only one I know that would go across the globe 
Meet me in a foreign land, treat me like I'm home 
Everything I own, give to her, she deserves it 
Treats me like a king, every syllable is perfect 
Searched through the earth for a reason just to be here 
And since I met her every moment's like a leap year 
Baby you can sleep here, you can stay with me 
Anywhere you go, know I'm probably gon' be 
Full of energy, and you never acting tired 
You're everything I need, when I prayed, God supplied 
You my chonky fire, blessings you provide 
Always in my life 'til the day that I die



No comments:

Post a Comment