Tuesday, July 26, 2011

DJ PO Presents - Outta This World Instrumentals 7

01. Chris Brown - I Can Transform Ya (Instrumental)
02. 50 Cent - Baby By Me (Instrumental)
03. Drake - I Want This Forever (With Hook) (Instrumental)
04. Jay-Z - Empire State Of Mind (With Hook) (Instrumental)
05. Snoop Dogg - That's Tha Homie (Instrumental)
06. 6 Tre G - Fresh (Instrumental)
07. 50 Cent - Flight 187 (Instrumental)
08. Drake - Do It Now (Instrumental)
09. Kid Cudi - I Hear Them Calling (With Hook) (Instrumental)
10. Soulja Boy - I'm Ballin (With Hook) (Instrumental)
11. Jay-Z - On To The Next One (Instrumental)
12. DJ Webstar - She Can Get It (Instrumental)
13. Raekwon - Canal Street (Instrumental)
14. Young Money - BedRock (Instrumental)
15. DJ Fatality - I'ma Go Getta (Instrumental) (www.myspace.com/djfatalityproducer)
16. Nipsey Hussle - Gangsta's Life (Instrumental)
17. Meek Mill - Make Em Say (Instrumental)
18. Lil Flip - Da #1 Fly Boy (Instrumental)
19. Raekwon - Sonny's Missing (Instrumental)
20. Nipsey Hussle - Hussle Is My Last Name (Instrumental)
21. Playaz Circle - First Class (Instrumental)
22. Raekwon - Black Mozart (With Hook) (Instrumental)

No comments:

Post a Comment